Adding your photo to StudentWeb
How to add your photo to your StudentWeb profile
You will need a photo in either .JPG or .PNG format, ideally square or nearly square. It will be cut to make it square, and resized to 100x100 pixels.
- Open your browser, and type into the address box studentweb.bhtafe.edu.au
- Log in, using your username e.g. bhi1234567 or cae1234567 and your password
- In the left-hand column, under ‘My stuff’, click My profile
- Scroll down and, below the Navigation block, under ‘Settings’, ‘My profile settings’,
click Edit profile.
- Under ‘City/town’ put in your suburb (Melbourne will do). You can’t leave this empty!
- Scroll down to ‘User picture’
- You can either:
a. Drag your image file into the big white box, or
b. Click Add, then Upload a file, then Choose file.
Then you’ll have to browse, find your photo, and Open, and Upload this file,
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page
- (Optional) Choose your ‘Secret question’ and give its answer, in case you forget your password some day.
- Click Update profile.
- And you’re done!
Last modified: Tuesday, 12 February 2013, 4:54 PM