- Ebook Central
- The library's primary collection of eBooks covering a variety of topics. Read online or download to your device. Requires Adobe Digital Editions to download. (Free download). See the EBL Tutorial for more information
- Safari Tech Books Online
- Custom collection of computer technology e-books. 50 IT related titles are available to view online. Note: Only 3 users may view items at the same time. If the three licenses are being used, only a preview of the eBook will be available. Please try again later for full access.
- Oxford reference online
- Dictionaries, encyclopedias and other reference titles
- Informit eBooks
- Contains over 300 predominantly Australian eBooks, on a variety of topics including education, health, public affairs and social sciences. Read online or download to your device.
- Motor manuals
- A selection of digitised motor manuals.
- ScienceDirect eBooks
- Selected science related titles
Need more information? Check out the library's Guide on Using and accessing the eBooks at BHI Libraries
Last modified: Friday, 21 July 2017, 2:03 PM