I Need Help!
There's lots of help available, what do you want help with?
Technology Solutions Help
For IT Support contact the Support Hub on 9286 9465 between 8 am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, please email studentITsupport@boxhill.edu.au. For onsite support visit:
Elgar campus: E4 Level 1, Room 146
CAE campus: Room B.440
Lilydale campus: Room LB.104
For specific help you can also visit:
Student Support offers:
- personal and educational counselling
- learning support
- accommodation, career
- student welfare services.
- Support for Indigenous students
- Support for student with a Disability.
Contact student support.
The Library assists students with:
- finding and properly referencing information.
- Some computer support
- Photocopying and printing services.
You can contact the Library by phone.
The International Student Office supports international students who studying in Australlia.
Contact Student Administration for:
- transcripts and results
- enrolment issues