Is this your first time here?
New students will have received an email with their username and institutional email address:
You will also have received a temporary password by email titled 'Your temporary password' sent from email@example.com.
You can then log into StudentWeb with your username and new password.
Need more help? Watch these videos on:
When you reset your password it must comply with following:
- Be at least 10 characters
- Have not been used as any of the previous 10 passwords
- Must not contain your account name or full name
- Must contain to 3 of the following 4 conditions:
- Upper case characters (A-Z)
- Lower case characters (a-z) - Numerals (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (i.e. ! $ # %)
Your password will need to be reset every 90 days from first login to meet security standards. Registering for self service allows you to reset your password at any time, from any location.
Staff login with their normal network password.
You can get assistance in the following ways:
- Call the IT Help Desk on 9286 9465 between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday, or visit
- Elgar Road Campus: B4.101 - 10-11:00am or 230-4:00pm Monday to Friday
- CAE (City) Campus: C1.410 by appointment
- Lilydale Campus: L3.G05 by appointment