Seeking Qualified and Experienced Personal Care Assistants
must have completed Cert III or IV in Aged Care as a minimum.
Achieve high quality support to residents with their daily living activities.
* Uphold company values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to at all times.
for a PCA
residents with personal hygiene.
with feeding as required.
progress notes and other daily documentation
clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
companionship and emotional support
and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
vitals, height, and weight
food and feeding clients
clients' health equipment
to emergency situations
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Enjoys working in a close team environment.
* Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
* Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent).
* 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired but not essential).
* Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
* Applicants must have a valid police clearance.
* Must have proof of having had the influenza vaccination
If you have excellent communication skills and have a friendly and caring
How to Apply
For more information contact Skills and Jobs Centre Elgar
Elgar Campus, Ground Floor, Building 7 (B7.G01), Box Hill