About Home Instead:
Home Instead is a specialist provider of high-quality in-home care, supporting older people to continue living independently in their own homes with care, companionship, and support.
We are seeking reliable, empathetic, and compassionate In-Home CAREGivers for a number of clients located within the inner east and surroundings. You could be looking to work while you study, working in your chosen career in In-Home Care - Aged Care.
What's on offer our CAREGivers:
• The opportunity to make a lasting difference in people’s life
• Flexible hours including weekends, morning, and evening work
• Comprehensive on-going training program
• A supportive team local to you
• 24-hour support from our office
• Above Award hourly rates
• Australian drivers Licence is required
• Willing to obtain Police Check
• Located within the inner east and surrounding suburbs areas
• Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week and flexible availability
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Home Instead Inner East Team soon!
If you would like to apply please email your resume and coverletter to email@example.com and attention Tate
How to Apply
For more information contact Skills and Jobs Centre Elgar
Elgar Campus, Ground Floor, Building 7 (B7.G01), Box Hill