Adding your photo to StudentWeb
How to add your photo to your StudentWeb profile
You will need a photo in either .JPG or .PNG format, ideally square or nearly square. It will be cut to make it square, and resized to 100x100 pixels.
- Open your browser, and type into the address box studentweb.bhtafe.edu.au
- Log in, using your username and password
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen and choose Profile
- Scroll down and, under User details, click Edit profile.
- Under ‘City/town’ put in your suburb (Melbourne will do). You can’t leave this empty!
- Scroll down to ‘User picture’
- You can either:
a. Drag your image file into the big white box, or
b. Click Add, then Upload a file, then Choose file.
Then you’ll have to browse, find your photo, and Open, and Upload this file,
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click Update profile.
- And you’re done!
Last modified: Monday, 4 March 2019, 2:53 PM