- Ebook Central
- The library's primary collection of eBooks covering a variety of topics. Read online or download to your device. Requires Adobe Digital Editions to download. (Free download).
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Individually selected eBooks for particular courses.
- Oxford reference online
- Dictionaries, encyclopedias and other reference titles
- Informit eBooks
- Contains over 300 predominantly Australian eBooks, on a variety of topics including education, health, public affairs and social sciences. Read online or download to your device.
- Motor manuals
- A selection of digitised motor manuals.
- ScienceDirect eBooks (NB: Temporarily on-campus only)
- Selected science related titles
- Training manuals
Selected basic training manuals, digitised with permission.
Need more information? Check out the library's Guide on Using and accessing the eBooks at BHI Libraries
Last modified: Monday, 17 June 2019, 12:04 PM