Academic And LLN Advisor - Who They Are And How To Get In Touch
ON THIS PAGE
Click on the links to be taken to that spot on the page!
WHO IS THIS 'ADVISOR'?
Tim Scholl is the Academic & LLN Advisor for students, he helps with a huge range of skills development for students listed below. His locations are:
Elgar - Monday, Wednesday, Friday under Elgar Cafe,
City - Tuesday B203 or CM30,
Lilydale - Thursday LC 429.
Online - every other spare minute.
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH?
Contact him on:
Email - email@example.com or Phone - 03 9286 9150
Google Hangouts and Sharing Docs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office 365 Sharing Docs - email@example.com
Book an appointment below, following the instructions and using the calendar and form
WHAT CAN THE ADVISOR HELP ME WITH?
Academic writing, Paraphrasing, Reasoning & feedback before submission of work
Researching & referencing
Resume & Cover Letter reviews & feedback
Job hunting & career preparation
Technology - StudentWeb, MS Office, Google Suite & more
IELTs, PTE, OET preparation
Anything else to do with your course work
WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO SEEK HELP?
Booking an appointment for face to face consultations is a great first meeting, but if you just want to send some work online to the Advisor for some feedback that's okay too. Send it via email or on the social links above and they'll get back to you within 48 hours. It's best to try and get work to the Advisor a week before the due date so you can implement some of the feedback. If you're comfortable with tech and want to do a hangout on Google then we can do that too! It's all about starting the conversation and relationship and then we'll go from there.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Look at the Locations below
- Look at the Calendar, see where Tim has free time that matches with your free time
- Use the form underneath the calendar to book an appointment with him in that time
- Don't book more than 60 minutes! If Tim can't understand and start to solve your problem in 60 minutes he's not doing his job right! And you can always book another appointment with him after the initial meeting.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Elgar Campus - E3.B21 Downstairs from the Cafe
- Tuesday - City Campus - B203 or CM30
- Thursday - Lilydale Campus - LC 429 or BioSecurity Staff Room LB 107.
If you book an appointment on a day where Tim is at another campus, please leave your email because Tim will contact you to try and understand how to best manage the situation and make alterations to his location if absolutely necessary.