Public and past staff members
Annual membership fees
|Membership Type||12 Month Membership||6 Month Membership|
|Individual||$75 including GST||$37.50 including GST|
|Health Care Card||$48 including GST||$24 including GST|
|Alumni||$60 including GST||$30 including GST|
|Corporate||$385 including GST||$192.50 including GST|
To qualify for the alumni membership price, you need to have successfully completed a course at the Institute. Just ask at the library when you are purchasing your membership.
- Borrowing: up to 4 items at a time, including books, videos, DVDs, periodicals and CDs
- Assistance from Library staff
- Alumni members may borrow up to 10 items.
As a public borrower you may borrow up to 4 items at a time:
Conditions of membership
As a public/Alumni borrower you must:
- present your card for all transactions
- comply with Library policies
- treat Library users and staff with respect and consideration
- take care of Library resources
- return borrowed resources on time - overdue resources may result in loss of privileges
- comply with copyright legislation.
- The Library’s first priority is to provide resources and services to Box Hill Institute staff and students.
- High-demand services may not always be available to public borrowers when required.
- Computer usage, Online databases and other electronic resources are not available to public/Alumni members for licensing and conditions of use reasons.