I Need Help
There's lots of help available, what do you want help with?
Support Hub Help
Do you need specific help?
For support the IT Service Desk is available between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
You can contact them in the following ways:
Face to faceFor onsite support visit:
- Elgar campus: E4 Level 1, Room 146
- CAE campus: Room B.440
- Lilydale campus: Room LB.207
- 9286 9465
Log a job
Student Support offers:
- personal and educational counselling
- learning support
- accommodation, career
- student welfare services.
- Support for Indigenous students
- Support for student with a Disability.
Contact student support.
A range of Library services are available to students, staff, alumni and the community.
These include access to:
- Study spaces
- E-resources and physical collections
- Core reserach methods
- Print and Copy and hardware/software iassistance.
You can contact the Library by phone or email.
The International Student Office supports international students who studying in Australlia.
Contact Student Administration for help with:
- transcripts and results or
- enrolment issues
visit student admin on campus or call 1300 030 682
Teachers will be available for enquiries about learning and assessment by telephone and email Monday to Friday for the duration of your course/module. Each individual will receive a Unit/Cluster Plan at the beginning of unit commencement. Your Unit/Cluster Plan will have details of the teachers and instructions on how to contact them for the duration of your course.