I Need Help
There's lots of help available, what do you want help with?
Technology Solutions Help
Do you need specific help?
For support the IT Service Desk is available between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
You can contact them in the following ways:
Face to faceFor onsite support visit:
- Elgar campus: E4 Level 1, Room 146
- CAE campus: Room B.440
- Lilydale campus: Room LB.207
- 9286 9465
Log a job
Student Support offers:
- personal and educational counselling
- learning support
- accommodation, career
- student welfare services.
- Support for Indigenous students
- Support for student with a Disability.
Contact student support.
The Library assists students with:
- finding and properly referencing information.
- Some computer support
- Photocopying and printing services.
You can contact the Library by phone.
The International Student Office supports international students who studying in Australlia.
Contact Student Administration for help with:
- transcripts and results or
- enrolment issues
visit student admin on campus or call 1300 030 682