Dear BHI Students
We are super excited to tell you that Student Life will have a Pop Up Op Shop at Elgar campus in April!
The Op Shop has a focus on student material aid and sustainability. We are hoping you can donate a few articles of clothing you are no longer using.
This is a great opportunity to have a big clean out!
What we are looking for:
· adult clothing sizes only: size 6 and up
· accessories (Hats, scarves, belts, neckless etc)
· cloth hangers
· recycled plastic bags
Event thing needs to be in good condition (no holes, no stains, all buttons attached and pre washed).
What we don’t need: children’s clothes, toys, blankets, sleeping bags, books & house hold nick nacks
Please bring your pre-loved & pre washed clothes and accessories into Student Life by the end of March 2020.
· Student Life Reception – Student Hub (Formally called Elgar Library) E3 Level 2
· Student Life Office – Room B.19, E3 Basement (Below cafeteria)
· Student Life Office – N1. G68 (Next to Nelson cafe)
· Student Life Office – B202 (Building B, level 2)
· Student Life Office – LC.429 (Building LC, level 4)
All funds raised will be put towards material aid (food) and other supports for our most marginalized students.
Any clothes not sold will be used in a follow up op shop through the year or donated to a local op shop.
If you have any questions, please contact Utako Eldridge email@example.com .