COVID-19 Outbreak in NSW - Notice for Victorians
Due to a current outbreak of COVID in NSW, the NSW Government has recently published a new list of exposure sites. The list is continuing to be updated to include sites with confirmed cases. Locations may be removed after 14 days since the last known date a confirmed case attended the location.
Following this announcement, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has declared all sites listed in NSW associated with the exposures as TIER 1 sites. Instructions for anyone in Victoria who has been to a TIER 1 site are to -
· immediately self-isolate until 14 days after you were last there
· get tested even if you have no symptoms
· watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get re-tested should any symptoms recur
· stay in isolation for 14 days even if you get a negative test, as it can take 14 days before you may show symptoms or test positive
· contact DHHS on 1300 651 160
If this applies to any students on a Box Institute campus, please contact your Course Coordinator immediately.
This is a timely reminder as we’re living with COVID and need to continue to monitor the situation and take appropriate action. Please continue to adhere to COVIDSafety behaviours.