From Monday 18 July, students no longer need to be vaccinated to attend Box Hill campuses and will no longer be required to show evidence of their vaccination status.
Students on placement must continue to adhere to the vaccination mandate that applies to their sector.
Important reminders for students attending campus:
- If you are unwell or have any symptoms associated with COVID, please undergo a COVID test. You are advised to stay at home until they have received a negative test result.
- If you test positive to COVID and have been on campus (or working outside your primary residence) 48 hours prior – you will need to inform your teachers
- Close contacts of positive COVID-19 cases are strongly encouraged to isolate at home for 7 days. If needed on campus the close contact must undertake a RAT test daily for 7 days and if negative can attend campus and must wear a face mask while on campus.
- Booster vaccinations are strongly recommended by the government as an effective control against COVID-19, individuals should speak to their doctors about vaccination (including Boosters) recommendations.
- Face masks are strongly recommended indoors where 1.5 meter physical distancing cannot be maintained
BHI will continue to provide COVID-19 information where guidance is revised by the Victorian and/or Federal Governments.
If you find this situation challenging or worrying, we encourage you to make an appointment to speak to one of our Student Counsellors. You can call (03) 9286 9891 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.