Setup Office 365
Office 365 is your familiar Microsoft Office applications accessible anytime, anywhere on all your devices. Office 365 is designed to help you be more productive, stay organised, collaborate, share and access your school work from virtually anywhere.
How do I get Office 365?
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Type in your student email address
- Box Hill Students: email@example.com
- CAE Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in with your student user name and password
- You can now access a range of Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and OneDrive.
What do I get with Office 365?
All Box Hill Institute students get free access to Microsoft Office online and desktop applications.
Access (PC version only)
Publisher (PC version only)