Office 365 is your familiar Microsoft Office applications accessible anytime, anywhere on all your devices. Office
365 is designed to help you be more productive, stay organised, collaborate, share and access your school work from
How do I get Office 365?
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Type in your student email address
- Box Hill Students: email@example.com
- CAE Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in with your student user name and password
You can now access a range of Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Access and OneDrive.
What do I get with Office 365?
All Box Hill Institute students get free access to Microsoft Office online and desktop applications.
Access (PC version only)
Publisher (PC version only)
Want to install the full Office suite on your computer?Install the full version of Microsoft 365 on up to 10 devices – (5 PCs or Macs and 5 Smartphones or Tablets).