- You’re more likely to succeed when studying if you’re well organised. The Online Diary (log in via StudentWeb) is a great resource! Also, check out the Diary App which you can download on your phone.
- Develop good study habits. Make sure your study space is tidy. Consider setting up a weekly study schedule and allocate different study activities for different days and times.
- Aim to balance study commitments with other activities, such as time with friends and having fun. Remember to keep an eye out on StudentWeb and on campus for details about the fun SARC events.
- Research links a healthy body with a health mind so try to make sure you have adequate sleep, eat well and allow time for physical activity and recreation.
- Get to know your teachers. Use feedback from your teachers to guide your study. Also, be sure to let your teachers know if you are having any problems.
- Success builds success. Everybody wants to be successful, but you need to be willing to do the hard work. When you feel studying becomes too hard, just remind yourself that your success today will help you to be more successful tomorrow. Every effort counts.
(Edited by Ruth Birch - original submission Friday, 28 February 2014, 10:15 AM)