Supporting you in your studies!
Get ahead in your TAFE course with this comprehensive program designed to give you support once you've enrolled in your course and provide you with the skills and confidence to succeed.
Topics covered include:
• Digital literacy
• Learning to learn
• Prepare for placement and employability skills
The program will assist you amongst other things to:
• Understand your personal barriers challenges and strengths to assist your learning
• Develop resilience and coping mechanisms
• Understand and apply essential literacy skills required in preparing assignments
• Understand the concept of work placement and its benefits
• Critically evaluate employability skill sets and articulate why they are essential in the workplace.
• Navigate online environments such as Moodle.
• Develop technological fluency
Runs: new course each term, Wednesdays 10 – 2.30
Location: Blended – Online & Elgar or Lilydale campuses
Course code: LLSSP
For further information or details on how to enroll, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8892 1717.