or follow the steps...
Prepare to record:
- Make dot points of what you are going to talk about
- Practise before you record.
Record your video using your phone, tablet or another device.
Hold your phone horizontally as in the picture!
You may wish to ask a peer/family member to record you.
Note: Make sure you follow your notes and stay on topic.
Review your video to check its quality and make sure it meets requirements.
- Copy the video file onto your computer and open your computer's browser
- On the phone or tablet you used, open your phone's browser
- Navigate to your unit in Studentweb
- Select the assessment task
Step 6Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Add submission button.
- Scroll down to the text editor
- Select the Echo360 icon.
- Select the Upload Existing Media tab
- Select the Select Media button
- Drag and drop your video onto the File icon (then go to step 12).
- Select the File icon and navigate to the file.
Here are some examples of how the next step may look depending on the device you are using.
(a) On desktop, select the file and the select the Open button.
(b) On mobile/tablet, select the file.
(a) On desktop
(b) On a mobile or tablet
Select the Upload button.
Note: If you have a large video, it may take some time to upload.
Step 12Select the Close button
- You should see a video link in the editor
- Select Save changes button
- Scroll down to the Submission status heading
- Select the Submit Assignment button
Note: If you have a large video, you may get this message - video is currently processing. If this is the case, it is ok to continue the submission process.
- Scroll down to the Confirm Submission heading
- Select the checkbox
- Select the Continue button
Scroll down to the Submission status heading to confirm your video has been submitted for grading.
Note: Your video assignment is now locked for grading