Book a Library Computer here, or visit your library to find an available computer.
- Student computers do not save copies of your work. Make sure you save your work regularly.
- A current student or staff login is required to access the computers.
- The default time limit for library computer use is 2 hours per session. This will be automatically extended as long as the computer hasn't been booked by someone else.
- Bookings will be cancelled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Computers left unattended or locked for more than 10 minutes will be automatically logged off.
- The Library computers shutdown 5 minutes before the Library closes at the end of the day.
- Log out when your session is completed to protect your account.
Last modified: Thursday, 20 December 2018, 3:33 PM