Computer code of conduct
Box Hill Institute’s computing facilities (including internet access) are provided for study or research for your course.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Load, use, download or display pornographic or other objectionable material
- Interfere with or change any equipment or authorised equipment settings
- Use Chat lines unless for study purposes
- Infringe any copyright or illegally download or copy files (eg music, film, software)
- Use file sharing or P2P software to download MP3 music or movies files
- Send, store or display anything abusive, threatening, defamatory or obscene.
Anyone breaching the Institute’s Student Code of Conduct or policies or procedures on use of equipment and facilities may:
- Be suspended or barred from using the facilities
- Face disciplinary action.
Anyone breaching state or federal laws may face prosecution.
Last modified: Thursday, 16 May 2019, 2:55 PM