Parking made easier with PayStay App

Parking made easier with PayStay App

by Student Life -
Number of replies: 0

What if we told you that you could pay for your parking at Elgar, Nelson & Whitehorse with a simple touch of a button on your phone?

That’s exactly what is happening with PayStay coming soon!

PayStay is an app which provides students and staff with an alternate way to pay for parking at Elgar, Nelson and Whitehorse car parks.

We understand parking is a source of frustration and the instalment of the PayStay app will improve the experience for everyone.

What is PayStay?

The PayStay app enables car parking payment without having to swipe your credit card or deposit coins into a meter. You download the app on your phone, set up an account and you’re ready to go.

Do I still need a permit?

Valid BHI parking permits are still required for all BHI car parks, with the exception of the car park at 450 Elgar Road.

Is there any changes to parking fee with PayStay?

Parking fee remains the same and as displayed.

When will this new method of payment be available?

It is expected that the app will be ready to use within this term. Final preparations are being made and we will keep you updated when it becomes available.

What do I need to do?

Download the app to your smartphone! We suggest setting up your account in advance, so you’re ready to go when you need to use it. It takes less than five minutes to download, sign up and set up.

Help! I need a guide!

Don’t worry, we got you. Watch this youtube video below for information on how to use the app.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ugHHyNJNMcw

For further information about PayStay please contact our Facilities team at Facilities@boxhill.edu.au