Unprecedented Phone Enquiries
Due to an unprecedented amount of phone enquiries, there may be a delay in our response to you.
You may find one of these alternative lines of enquiry can assist you more quickly.
· If you are a current student calling about your studies, please contact your course coordinator or login to StudentWeb for further information.
· If you would like to speak to Student Life, please call (03) 9286 9891.
· For any Student Administration queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you are an AMEP student, please call (03) 8892 1223.
· For all other enquiries, including course enquiries or to check the progress of your application, please submit an enquiry via our website at wwww.boxhill.edu.au/contact or leave a detailed voice message at 1300 BOX HILL, stating your name, contact number, email address and the reason for your call.
Find out how Box Hill Institute is responding to the coronavirus by visiting our website at wwww.boxhill.edu.au/coronavirus-2020.
We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible and apologise for this delay.