- What do I want to do? Do I need help clarifying my career goals?
- How can I get there? What skills, training or experience do I need?
- What options do I have? What is the best one for me now and in the future?
- Gaining a greater understanding of education and training options and where your course can lead you
- Applying for courses, including VTAC and other tertiary course applications
- Meeting the requirements for selection e.g., STAT, GPA, Personal Statement, Mature age
Applying for Jobs
- To receive advice about writing or updating your resume
- To improve your skills to complete applications for jobs, including cover letters and selection criteria
- To practise your job interview skills, putting your best foot forward
This is a free service for students. You can make an appointment with the Careers Counsellor by phoning 9286 9891 or dropping in to Student Support on the Nelson campus, Room G83.