Your Path to Success with Financial Support
current student at Box Hill Institute we've got fantastic news for you. Explore
a range of scholarships designed to help you excel in your studies and pursue
your dreams without financial worries.
Bert Stevens Scholarships (Sponsored by The Rotary Club of Camberwell)
Chris Arnost 'Stay Focused' and 'Encouragement' Scholarships
- Two $1,500 scholarships for students entering the final year of their apprenticeship.
Clayton Utz Diversity and Building Equity Scholarship
- Three scholarships honouring Chris Arnost's enthusiastic approach to life. Two scholarships for a 1st year and 2nd-year student of $1,500
Moke Owners of Victoria 'True Encouragement' Scholarship
- Three $2,000 scholarships for female students in Trade courses, needing financial assistance.
Rotary Club of Box Hill Central Indigenous Scholarship
- $1,500 scholarship for 1st-year automotive students facing challenges.
Rotary Club of Mont Albert and Surrey Hills 'Inducement to Succeed' Scholarship
- Two $1,750 scholarships for Indigenous students in need of extra financial support.
Susan Fenton 'Inspirational' Scholarship
- Two $1,000 scholarships for students facing financial hardship or personal difficulties.
HESTA Financial Hardship Scholarships
- $2,000 scholarship supporting female students in traditional trades or Building Studies Architecture.
- Eight $1,000 scholarships for students in Health and Community Services in full qualification VET courses facing financial hardship.
Visit our website at www.boxhill.edu.au/scholarships for detailed
information on eligibility criteria and application process.
Deadline: Most scholarships
close on October 12, so apply now!
Contact our scholarship support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any
Your Potential - Apply Today!