Here is their website.http://www.iom.net.au/
This is an opportunity to get EXPERIENCE WHILE GETTING PAID, This is a RARE opportunity. So grab it while you can.
If you feel you fit any of the following descriptions and have ability in the fields mentioned please send through your resume and contact our International Academic Adviser Timothy Scholl at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 92869150.
There is a place for 1 student at the moment but please make yourself known if you are interested.
1 x Student with a Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Engineering background
• Primary role would be to assist with planning applications & VCAT submissions
• Secondary role would be the support development team with new business development
• Internship deliverables: The preparation of planning documents
1 x Student with a general Business, Marketing or economic background
• Primary role would be to assist the new business team with day to day activities
• Internship deliverables: no specific requirement
(Bachelor of Computer Systems student or similar)
1 x Student with an IT /Mobile Technology/Social Media background or interest
• Primary role would be to identify and research new technology relating to mobile marketing, geo-beacons and digital signage
• Internship deliverables: The preparation of a research paper or report