Box Hill Institute student email has been upgraded to Office 365. This affects email and SkyDrive.
- The URL for email is outlook.com/student.bhtafe.edu.au -- please update any bookmarks you have made.
- Username is the usual bhiXXXXXXX@student.bhtafe.edu.au
- Passwords are the same as for StudentWeb; when the StudentWeb password changes, the email password will change.
- When you log in the browser may pop up a login box (depending on whether you're already logged into the BHI student network); use the email address and password as above
- If you're using a shared computer, make sure to shut down the browser when you're finished so the next person doesn't see your email.
Student SkyDrive accounts are accessed at skydrive.live.com
This is now a separate account -- your username is the same as above, but the password is not synchronised with StudentWeb. You may wish to provide alternate contact details (email address or mobile phone number) to make password resetting easier. Box Hill Institute can't assist with this account.
These changes are also detailed on the Student Email page (accessible through the My Email link under My Stuff on every StudentWeb page). This includes links to get your email on your phone.
None of these changes affect CAE students.
As always, please post any questions or concerns to the Feedback Forums