Annual membership fees
|Membership Type||12 Month Membership||6 Month Membership|
|Individual||$75 including GST||$37.50 including GST|
|Health Care Card||$48 including GST||$24 including GST|
|Alumni||$60 including GST||$30 including GST|
|Corporate||$385 including GST||$192.50 including GST|
To qualify for the alumni membership price, you need to have successfully completed a course at the Institute. Just ask at the library when you are purchasing your membership.
- Borrowing limits
- Public borrowers: up to four items at a time
- Alumni members: up to ten items at a time
- Resources that can be borrowed include books, videos, DVDs, periodicals and CDs. Most loans are for two weeks, and are renewable.
- Assistance from Library staff
Conditions of membership
As a public/Alumni borrower you must:
- present your card for all transactions
- comply with Library policies
- treat Library users and staff with respect and consideration
- take care of Library resources
- return borrowed resources on time - overdue resources may result in loss of privileges
- comply with copyright legislation.
- The Library’s first priority is to provide resources and services to Box Hill Institute staff and students.
- High-demand services may not always be available to public borrowers.
- Access to library computers and online resources is not included in public/Alumni memberships.
Last modified: Wednesday, 28 October 2020, 9:00 AM